7/08/2007

Dirty Virgin

I don't even know how to start this without sounding like a blabbering old lady but whatever lol. EVERYTHING IS SEX! Clothes, music, internet, ...Food is probably next! So I bring this topic up because me && some girls were talking, randomly && what not then sex was brought up... But then again, why wasn't it the minute we saw one another since it's the "cool" thing to talk about. Anyways, I had some ugh... Not experienced girls here so I was trying to skip that. However, the "unexperienced ones" were blabbering about it! I'm thinking to myself... HOW DO THEY KNOW SO MUCH... DIRTY B******! Now for all the smarty pants, I know you're going to write a comment saying, "Wow, how do you know they are virgins?" They told me, now don't ask why because I don't know why! Anyhows, it's dirty (to me) to have a virgin talking so much about sex when they really have no idea what it is. I kept thinking to myself while these girls babbled on was, dirty f****** virgins... They put it to shame to be unexperienced, I personally don't see nothing wrong with that but maybe the world does if it's so exposed that everyone's doing it. Teenagers, pre-teens, ...I hope kids aren't next though=/

9 comments:

KAYLEE said...

great post....I cant say much on it though:)

`NEFTY said...

@ kaylee
Thanks hun, just a thought I send out.

bornfortheu.s.a said...

kids doing it...lol...now that i gotta see...or not...

Sweetstickychewy said...

hmm..all i can say is everyone is talking about it. be it virgin or not. :) Even kids act like they know about it though i have to say some of them really gets it wrong.

Just my thoughts.:P

`NEFTY said...

@ neo
Lol, that would make me sick...

@ sweet
Hahaha, I know what you mean=P

N@nc! said...

ppl always talk in a way ( even being virgins) because they want to make part of your group ( not virgns) like they know everything in spite of the fact they dont! because the most important is being part of it!

N@nc! said...

ps: in these last years teens have been losing their virginity so early because the others whom are olders always talk about that " i trid and i loved" so they want too to try because of that thing " you are a virgn so u dont belong here" is the same thing about smoke.

`NEFTY said...

@ soul
So true hun:] I hate to mention my personal stuff but I lost mine before I was in high school so... yeah=/

KAYLEE said...

i agree soul & body on the second comment hehe.